It has been 2 years since I last updated my “L’s profile” page and I think it is time to do it, especially when my group of friends copied and pasted this whole list of questions to be shared around.
I guess life is a never-ending cycle of learning and reflection! Looking back at my “30-day writing challenge”, my old Twitter account, the ugly Facebook statuses I wrote I hope nobody would dig up and my old reflection post made me realized how much I have grown, and how imbecile and an irritating brat I was previously. I was shocked by how much I have changed, and maybe started judging my younger self. Nonetheless, it is always good to reflect and the best indicator? Definitely through these thought-provoking questions!
You guys can try them out since the questions are all list here. I highly recommend you to try it because it is worth it. Someday, you might stumble back at this post and reread what you’ve written for the past few months, or even years, and you’ll be surprised by how much change (positively or negatively) you underwent.
Maybe even serve as a reminder to pull you out from the depths of a horror abyss you accidentally fell into.
Without further ado, let us start!
1. What’s one thing that’s happened to you that has made you a stronger person?
2. What’s one thing that’s happened to you in your life that made you feel weak?
3. Where is one place you feel most like yourself?
4. Where is your favorite place to escape to?
5. Who do you think has had the largest influence on the person you are today?
6. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
7. If you had one day left to live, what would you do first?
8. What decade do you feel you most belong in?
9. Who are you closest to in your family? Why?
10. Who is the one person in this world that knows you best?
11. What is your favorite quality about your best friend?
12. When you were younger what did you think you were going to be when you grew up?
13. If you could identify with one fictional character (from a book, show, or movie) who would it be?
14. Do you easily accept compliments? Or do you hate compliments?
15. Is your favorite attribute about yourself physical or non-physical?
16. What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself?
17. What is your favorite non-physical attribute about yourself?
18. Do you believe in love at first sight?
19. Do you believe in soul mates?
20. How seriously do you take horoscopes?
21. Have you ever been in love? How many times?
22. What makes you fall in love with someone?
23. What does vulnerability mean to you? What has the ability to make you vulnerable?
24. What’s one thing you’re scared to ask a man, but really want to?
25. If you were a man for a day, what would be the first thing you do?
26. What do you find most attractive about each sex?
27. What’s one thing you’d love to learn more about?
28. What is something you’ve never done that you’ve always wanted to do?
29. Why haven’t you done it yet?
30. If money didn’t matter, what would your dream job be?
31. If you had off from work today, what would you do?
32. What was the last thing that made you cry?
33. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
34. What is your favorite memory?
35. What’s the last thing that REALLY embarrassed you?
36. What is your biggest fear?
37. Do you have any regrets? What’s your biggest one?
38. Have you ever broken a law? If you haven’t what is one law you’d love to break?
39. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
40. Would you have a conversation with a stranger?
41. Would you tell a stranger they have toilet paper hanging from their shoe? Or their dress tucked into their underwear? (Or anything else that is embarrassing to be seen in public)?
42. What’s your favorite joke?
43. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
44. If you could be any animal, what animal would you be?
45. What’s one show, movie, or book, you’re embarrassed to admit you enjoy?
46. How do you think your parents would describe you as a child?
47. If you could go back to any age or time of your life, what age or time would it be?
48. What’s something you believe in that not everyone else does?
49. What’s one thing you would say that makes you unique from other people?
50. What is one thing you feel your life is missing?