Unlike my previous bucket list which was a horrendous mess, I have re-made this into a more organized page.
Here’s one of my favorite accomplishment;
Secure a place for interviews in both NTU and NUS School of Medicine in 2016 (did no achieve this, and this added my rejection to 14) and guess what?
I GOT INTERVIEWED BY NUS
And getting accepted into NUS YLL/NTU LKC (Okay, I am not going to give up as long as there’s a glimpse of hope from transferring into the school)!
And guess who did it?
I GOT ACCEPTED INTO NUS YLLSoM and will be commencing my studies in Medicine in AY2017/18!
Goals for 2017 (May onwards):
- Get my basic driving license
- Do well for first half of M1 in NUS Medicine
- Participate more activities the school has to offer and broaden my perspectives
- Visit my kid in the children’s home
- IPPT Gold
Write a series of horror story (+726 343 series) Get picked to go command school in the army (Got into Officer Cadet School!) Commission as an officer in SAF on the 19th July 2015 Bake a cake, preferably a chocolate lava cake (Actually the Nutella brownie tasted like a cake, and I did make a few cheesecakes!) Purchase an oven and bake as many delicious delicacies as I want (And I bought the wrong type of oven instead -_-) Learning how to rap the following songs: Surprising at least 5 people in 2015! Embrace that smiles on the faces of my OCS mates when I hand them their farewell cards I made Sleepover party Standing on the podium, delivering a speech (ORD ceremony speech!) Be involved in video shooting (and I got more than just that! I got to direct and edit the videos as well :D!) Watch Patch Adams Bungee Jumping Participate in a Halloween horror event Leaving a legacy behind 1SIR, S2 branch Do well for Basic Intel Officer Course in 2016! Surprise 10 people in 2016 Getting into an undergraduate medical school Experience a health-related event as a student (Did NHS and PHS!) Become a basic sign language instructor
Pre-2017, still working on it:
- Travel to U.K.
- Founder of a program that reaches out to people who needs help (At this point in life, this statement is vague. Maybe as I grow older, I will have more things to help me figure out)
- Study Medicine with a Scholarship
- Become a philanthropist (Another indistinct missionary that my future experiences would shape)
- Publish a book relating to becoming a doctor?
- Converse well in English, Chinese, Malay and possibly Tamil?
- Participate in health-related shows to educate the general public
- Set up an interactive website targeting the public to educate them about health
- Meet Taylor Swift!
- Try out many many roller coasters around the world!
- Experience snow
- Collaborate with a group of game designers to formulate an exciting MMORPG
- Discover a new method of treating disease and open doors to new forms of treatment
- Specialize in surgery? (Maybe A&E, cardiothoracic, neurology or pediatrics? We shall see which one ends up being the one I will be choosing.)
- Own a house and decorate it in my dream style!
- Met my future partner in the healthcare industry
- Perform Handstand
- Do a front flip
- Do up an achievement board from birth
- Solo hiking
- Attending a pride parade
- Hail onboard a cruise ship
- Go on a mission trip
Pre-2017, either cannot make it or failed badly:
Succeed in upcoming Jungle Confidence Course and obtain the JCC badge (didn’t get to participate because of a fractured pinkie 😦 ) Travel to Taiwan after commissioning with the OCS clique (something that we spoke about during our Jungle times. We didn’t go to Taiwan, but we had a trip to BKK!) Tattoo the 5 divergent factions, 3 at the back of my left ear (Dauntless at the top, followed by Abnegation, and at the bottom, Erudite) and 2 on the right (Amity at the top, Candor at the bottom) [Nah, I don’t think I’ll look nice with these]. Own a pet dog and a cat (Not now due to commitments, possibly in the future too I guess) Top my BIOC course (oh well, at least I topped one of the hardest tests which lasted 7 hours, and being the Top NSF for BIOC in the hearts of many people <3) Going into DukeNUS medicine school (at least I won’t be going in for medicine studies!) Graduating from NUS Nursing with First-class honors (since I’ve transferred over to Medicine)!